ISOWEEKNUM function not supported

It seems the Excel ISOWEEKNUM function is not supported by Aspose.

WEEKNUM works fine.

Is that indeed so? Is it planned for inclusion?

Hi,

Thanks for your providing us some details.

Well, it looks like ISOWEEKNUM MS Excel 2013 formula/ function is not supported by Aspose.Cells formula calculation engine. I have tested your scenario/case using a simple Excel file (attached) having ISOWEEKNUM formula applied to A1 cell of the first worksheet in the workbook. When I try to calculate the formula, I got “#NAME?” error.
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook wb = new Workbook(@“e:\test2\bk_isoweeknum1.xlsx”);

wb.CalculateFormula();
Console.WriteLine(wb.Worksheets[0].Cells[“A1”].StringValue);//"#NAME?

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-44167” for your issue. We will check if we could support ISOWEEKNUM MS Excel 2013 function for your needs.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Georges,

This is to update you that we have provided the support for the ISOWEEKNUM. We will shortly provide the next build of Aspose.Cells for .NET API here after ensuring the quality and incorporating other enhancements. As soon as the next build is available for your testing, we will notify you here in reference to the ticket CELLSNET-44167.

Hi,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.6.3.4

We have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-44167” now.

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-44167) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.