Issue Convert Excel to PDF

Hi there:

We are evaluating Aspose.Cell trial version.

There is a problem when convert Excel file to PDF file.

Excel file's cell value is changed after convert to PDF file.

I have attached a excel file and a PDF file which is converted from the excel file.

You can see some values become to 0 in PDF file and original Excel fle has different value.

My company is using Aspose.word and we are planning purchase Aspose.Cell.

Thanks

Jim

Hi Jim,

Thanks for providing us the template files.

I have found the issue as you have mentioned. I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-17776. We will figure out your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Jim,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET. We have fixed your mentioned issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi Nausherwan:

Excellent, the new version fix the number.

However if you see the 'Baseline Authorized vs. Forecast' chart then you should find there is different between the original version and converted version.

The most importance part is 'We are here' blue line shift to March and original chart is in Feb.

We almost certain to use the product, please let us know if it can be fixed.

Thanks for the help.

Jim Ren

Hi Jim,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the feedback.

We will further look into your issue and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Please try our latest version v5.0.0.3(attached). We could not find the issue you mentioned in the latest version of the Aspose.Cells, please refer to the attachment.

Thank you.

Hi there:

It works.

Thanks for the help.

Best Regards

Jim

Hi Amjad:

I have confirmed the latest version is working for our excel file.

One thing I notice when I start to use it is that there is a datetime displaying on the left bottom of the converted PDF file.

The datetime content is not in original excel file.

I wonder where is the datetime content coming from and how to remove it.

Thanks

Jim Ren

Hi,

Well, the datetime is rendered because your template Excel file has a footer (datetime) set on the left/first section for the worksheet. For confirmation, please check the MS Excel print preview for the sheet, you can also open the PageSetup dialog box for the worksheet in MS Excel and click on Header/Footer tab of the dialog.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad:

Great,it helps.

Thanks

Jim Ren

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17776) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi there:

We just bought the Aspose.Cell as well as high priority support.

There is other issue we found recently when we try to convert our excel file to pdf format.

I have attached the original excel and a converted pdf file (gif format).

The image part in excel file is different with converted pdf file.

Please advise.

Thanks

Jim

Consultant at ScotiaBank

Hi Jim,

Thanks for providing us the template file.

After an initial test, I can find the issue. Your issue has been logged into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-18925. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi Jim,

Please try the updated version Aspose.Cells5.1.3.4.zip attached. The issue has been fixed.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 18925) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)