Issue converting doc file with equation

Converting a doc file with equation, part of the equation is converted wrong

image.png (91.8 KB)

@everaldo Could you please attach your input nd output documents here? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Follows the files attached

equações.docx (27.3 KB)

Result.pdf (92.1 KB)

@everaldo Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem. For a sake of correction it has been logged as WORDSNET-24528. We will keep you updated and let you know once it is resolved or we have more information for you.

Hello,
Do you have an estimated date to resolve the issue?

@everaldo The issue is currently in analysis. Once analysis is done we will be able to provide you more information. Unfortunately, at the moment there is no estimates.

I’ve been waiting over a month for the fix. Is there any way to speed up the correction?

@everaldo Unfortunately, there are no news regarding the issue yet. II have asked the responsible developer whether we can plan the issue for development. I will let you know once receive an answer.
You can consider obtaining a Paid Support services to raise priority of your issues.

I’m considering purchasing paid support. If I purchase paid support, do you have an estimated time for resolving open issues?

@everaldo I have asked the development team for the estimate in case of Priority Support. I will let you know when I get the answer.

@everaldo The issue is fixed by our development team. It will be released in 23.1 (January 2023) version of Aspose.Words. We will be sure to notify you once the version with a fix is available.

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24528) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.1 update also available on NuGet.