Issue converting in Microsoft word document

Hi Support,
I am facing an issue with Microsoft word document. I am using Aspose.words version # 18.1.0.0.
The attached document with this support ticket contains 6 pages.
The issue is when I open the attached document on Microsoft Office 2016 then the document is rendered perfectly but when I convert the document in PDF using Aspose.words then the last page of the document is missing.

Test030-O-35128.zip (26.6 KB)

@Wahaj_Khan

We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 19.6 and have not found any issue with output PDF. MS Word 2016 renders the document on 5 pages. Please check the attached image for detail.

@tahir.manzoor
I have produced the issue on my environment. I have attached the screenshot and test documents for further clearance.
Following are the steps to reproduce:

1. Open the attached word document in Microsoft Office 2016.
  2. Observe that document contains 6 pages.
  3. Now convert the document into PDF using Aspose.Words.
  4. Open the converted PDF and observe that the PDF contains only 5 pages and the last page is missing.

Word doc issue details.zip (355.2 KB)

@Wahaj_Khan

The shared PDF file (Test030-O-35128.pdf) is generated by MS Word 2019 and it has 5 pages. Aspose.Words generates the same PDF.

@tahir.manzoor
I have attached the pdf file generated by MS Word 2016 which has 6 pages.
This is the actual issue that the last page is missing and the pdf file generated by Aspose.Words also contain 5 pages whereas the pdf generated by MS Word 2016 contains all 6 pages.

Test030-O-35128-2016.zip (70.6 KB)

@Wahaj_Khan

Could you please attach following fonts here for further testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

• Frutiger LT 45 Light
  • Book Antiqua
  • Lloyds Register Logo