Issue converting pdf to XLSX with special characters

I have a PDF to extract data to xlsx, the file contains special characters like ó, é and ñ when converting I get extrange characters. The pdf has fonts embedded.

I tried to replace the font with TextFragments TextState.Font but for the “ñ” doesn’t work.

Can you help me how can I sort with that?

@luismace

Can you please share your sample PDF document with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly?

rptPersonalIePorAnio_PersonalIe.pdf (372,2 KB)

Here is the PDF.

Thank you.

@luismace

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-56502

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thank you for your help, I hope this could be resolved.

@luismace

Sure, we will prioritize the issue on first come first serve basis and as soon as it is resolved, we will share updates with you in this forum thread.

Hello,

Theres is any update about this?

Thank you

@luismace

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket has not been yet resolved. As soon as we make some progress towards its resolution, we will update you via this forum thread. Please be patient and spare us some time.