Issue converting to PDF with chart in slide

Hi, the attached PowerPoint contains a slide that was part of a larger slide deck that when being converted to PDF caused our conversion tool to crash.

Via process of elimination I narrowed the issue down to this slide and in particular the second graph in the slide as being the issue. When the offending graph is removed from the slide the PowerPoint converts to PDF without issue.

I have observed two issues:

1. The conversion is not taking place with the graph in the slide
  2. The Save() method is not throwing any exception, instead it just causes the programme to hang.

The following is the code I am using:

Presentation pres = new Presentation(@“C:\Test Documents\TestPPT.pptx”);
pres.Save(@“C:\Test Documents\TestPPT.pdf”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Thanks

James

Summary

TestPPT.zip (705.0 KB)

@james.sales,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39571 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39571) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan