Issue converting visio (with particular shapes) to png

I created a visio drawing document with some particular shapes (with diagonals and wavy lines) after doing conversion to png I see couple of issues with those shapes.
Do you have any suggestions to accomplish that (keeping same diagonals and wavy lines after conversion)?..
I used 18.10.0 version of Aspose.Diagram (latest version at the moment).
I attached a visio file and a comparison image after conversion.visio2PngConversion.zip (313.0 KB)

@sergiocano

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please share under which platform you are using Aspose.Diagram e.g. .NET or Java? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hello Asad, the platform is .Net.
Thanks in advance.

@sergiocano

Thanks for sharing requested details.

We were able to reproduce the mentioned issue in our environment. Therefore, we have logged it as DIAGRAMNET-51574 in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks a lot.
Regards.

Hello @asad.ali any updates about this issue?..

@sergiocano

Sorry for the delayed response.

We would like to share with you that your issue has been resolved and its fix will be included in upcoming version of the API i.e. Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.3. However, please note that curved lines in the Diagram were actually nurbs lines and currently Aspose.Diagram API does not support them. Upcoming version of the API will contain fixes for rest of the issues.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51574) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 19.3.