Issue in AutoFit in PDF converted from XLS

HI,

I have attached Excel file . I am reading file & then opening it as PDF. But somehow I am not able to see the entire content this cell ,this is getting truncated.

Even excel is not displaying full content . Some line got truncated in the end.

How to view complete contetn in PDF . (Means all the data in that cell irrespective of how much Excel displays)

Is there any way to achive this.

Following is the code lines I ma using for this:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

workbook.Open("c:\\AutoFit.xls");

Worksheet worksheetSummary = workbook.Worksheets[0];

worksheetSummary.AutoFitRows();

workbook.Save("hi.pdf", FileFormatType.Pdf, SaveType.OpenInExcel, HttpContext.Current.Response);

Regards

Pankaj Singh

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the sample application.

We have found the issue in XLS2PDF conversion (the complete cell contents are not shown in generated PDF file) after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-14415.

FYI, MS Excel does not autofit the rows having merged cells, that’s why you are not able to see the complete content of the cell even after using AutoFitRows API (in excel file).

Thank you & Best Regards,

Hi

Thanks for the prompt reply .

Regarding your comments "FYI, MS Excel does not autofit the rows having merged cells, that’s why you are not able to see the complete content of the cell even after using AutoFitRows API (in excel file).".

What I feel is I am not able to AutoFit Even for single cell instead of merged cell.

Can I do it for single cell using Aspose ?

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />Attached is my tempalte with Single Cell data. U can see even excel is not displayign all the contents some data is truncated.

If this can be acheived in Aspose that would very usefull for us.

Regards

Pankaj Singh

Hi Pankaj,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Well, the autofit feature of Aspose.Cells works the same way as MS Excel. So, it will show the contents of the cell in the same way as MS Excel does.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Hi Pankaj,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your mentioned issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14415) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan