Issue in pdf to jpeg

Hi Team,
Thank you for aspose team to provide appropriate solution for all issues.My requirement is to conversion of doc file to pdf .but it shows cross image only. could please provide solution for that in aspose.words in java. I have enclosed the input document

2017-06-30T09-43-37_19Z_egi10RL7BXP4C3_2.zip (43.4 KB)

Thank you ,
regards
priyanga

@priyanga,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario with your shared document using Aspose.Words for Java 17.6 and we are unable to replicate the reported issue. It seems JAI is not installed or configured at your end. Please check following system requirement documentation page to install JAI. It will help you to resolve the issue.

Additional Dependencies

Best Regards,

Thank you very much for your quickly reply. I am already configured with JAI jars . It shows photometricinterpretaion error on JAI. could you please resolve it.

Thanks in advance ,
kind regards
priyanga G

@priyanga

Thanks for your feedback. I have noticed that images are being rendered in resultant PDF but photometric interpretation error of JAI. We have logged a ticket WORDSJAVA-1621 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi team ,

The requirement is to convert doc to pdf .The issue in scale of axis is different in pdf file.could please provide the solution for this.egi10M83STTDMQ.zip (2.4 MB)

Thank you very much,
regards ,
priyanga G

@priyanga

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and noticed the reported issue in resultant PDF. We have logged a ticket WORDSNET-15640 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

@priyanga,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-1621) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.8 update.