Issue in PPTX Export in Java when First Page Is of a Different Size that the Rest

Hi,

I ran into an issue when converting a PDF to PPTX. When the first page is of a different size in PDF that others. the PPTX export doesn’t have the elements in the correct position filling the slides.

var fileName = ""; // Enter the PDF filename
try (Document document = new Document("src/main/java/" + fileName + ".pdf")) {
       document.save("saved.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);

var presentation = new Presentation(fileName + ".pptx");
      presentation.getSlideSize().setOrientation(SlideOrientation.Landscape);
}

I’ve attached both the PDF and PPTX files for one without the issue and one with.

Archive 3.zip (355.4 KB)

Please convert both to PPTX and check the difference. The second page of the HPS.pdf is not covering the full page but the one in the second PDF (where I removed the first one) is.

Regards,
Sitamsh

@srijal,
Thank you for contacting support. I am working on the issue you described and will get back to you as soon as possible.

@srijal,
It looks like the issue is related to Aspose.Pdf library. I’ve moved this forum thread to Aspose.Pdf forum. My colleagues from Aspose.Pdf team will look into the issue and reply to you soon.

@srijal

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFJAVA-42558

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@asad.ali, Thank you for your response.

Could you please provide the development status on this issue as well.

@anilmhjn

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket has not been yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue logged prior to it. We will definitely look into the issue details on a first come first serve basis and let you know as soon as we have some news about its resolution or fix ETA. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.