Issue in redaction

Hi Team,

I am facing an issue in redaction.I ahve attached the pdf file with which i am facing the issue.
I have a string array with values {“2222”,“3333”,“2222”,“5555”}.I have to loop through this array and redact the occurence of the string .The problem i am facing is it is not able to find the occurence of the string “5555” in the attached document.

This is the code i am using with some extra logic in version 11.6 dll.

TextFragmentCollection textFragmentCollection = this.pdfSearchService.SearchPDF(pdfDocument, phrase);
foreach (TextFragment textFragment in textFragmentCollection)
{
if (pagenumberValues != null)
{
if (pagenumberValues.Contains(textFragment.Page.Number))
{
RedactionAnnotation annotation = new RedactionAnnotation(pdfDocument.Pages[textFragment.Page.Number], textFragment.Rectangle);
annotation.FillColor = Aspose.Pdf.Color.Black;
pdfDocument.Pages[textFragment.Page.Number].Annotations.Add(annotation);
annotation.Redact();
}
}
else
{
RedactionAnnotation annotation = new RedactionAnnotation(pdfDocument.Pages[textFragment.Page.Number], textFragment.Rectangle);
annotation.FillColor = Aspose.Pdf.Color.Black;
pdfDocument.Pages[textFragment.Page.Number].Annotations.Add(annotation);
annotation.Redact();
}
}

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.6.0 and managed to observe the reported redaction issue from string array. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-40853 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

please let me know the status of the issue as there is a client follow up on the same.

Hi Navaneethan,

Thanks for your inquriy. I am afraid your issue is still pending for investigation as our product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue, reported earlier. However I have recorded your concern and requested the team to plan issue investigation and share an ETA at their earliest. We will keep you updated about the issue resolution progress.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

@n.b.vijayakumaraccen

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to inform you that earlier reported issue PDFNET-40853, has been resolved in latest version Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.11. Please try using the latest release version and in case you face any issue, please feel free to contact us.