Issue in saving a new presenstation in WCF Service

Hi Support,

I'm trying out your Slides for Net, and have hit a nasty exception I can't find anything about in the forums. When I try saving a new presentation, i'm getting an exception that the path2 param cannot be null. Now I'm supplying a valid file path, with a flename that doesn't exist. Any ideas?

var presentation = new Presentation();
presentation.Save(@"c:\temp\destination.pptx", SaveFormat.Pptx);

I would give you the full stack trace, but it's been obfuscated when it gets into your code
It is running in a WCF Service on IIS.
Previously I'd been using OpenXML and had no trouble saving it to the same location and file name. I have cleared out the old file before trying this. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Tilal Ahmad Sana.
at System.IO.Path.Combine(String path1, String path2)
at ƒ€.”€.“(IDictionary fileNames)
at Œ.ŠŒ.”“()
at Œ.ŠŒ.’“()
at Œ.ŠŒ.(String familyName, FontStyle style)
at ‰.›ˆa.(String familyName, FontStyle style)
at ž.e..ctor(›ˆa fontsManager, String fontFamily, e charSet, Int32 pitchFamily, Single emSize, FontStyle style)
at ‰.š.(Single dpi)
at ™.Š.‡•(String text, PointF point, š textParam)
at Aspose.Slides.Slide.–(Š canvas, SaveOptions options, Dictionary`2 imageCache, renderingOptions)
at Aspose.Slides.Slide.GetThumbnail(Size imageSize)
at .ˆ.˜(Š package, IPresentation presentation)
at .ˆ.(IPresentation presentation, – zipFile, outputType, IPptxOptions options)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.Write(Stream stream, type, IPptxOptions options)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.Save(Stream stream, SaveFormat format, ISaveOptions options)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.Save(String fname, SaveFormat format)

Hi John,

Please share your environment details i.e. OS, .NET Framework etc. with us for further testing of the issue. We will check it and get back to you soon. Also, please let us know which version of Aspose.Slides are you using at your end.

Thanks & Regards,

Nothing special - .NET 4, Windows 7, IIS 7.5

Hi John,

Thank you for the details.

We are checking your issue according to the information you shared and will get back to you shortly.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi John,

Please accept our apologies for delay in response.

I checked your issue with the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET version 14.4.0 and I am unable to notice any problem while creating a presentation file. Please download and try the latest version and in case you still face any issue, please share your sample application with WCF service to test the issue. We will check it and get back to you.

Thanks & Regards,