Issue in the graph plotted in the pdf

Hi,
Using aspose cells for java, version 22.12.
While converting excel into pdf, the x-axis is missing in the pdf export.fullTemplate_ExcelParser (1).xlsx.zip (150.9 KB)
we can see the x-axis being plotted in the excel file attached but while converting it to pdf, it is missing.

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(“f:\files\fullTemplate_ExcelParser.xlsx”); workbook.calculateFormula(); workbook.save(“f:\files\excel_after_remove_sheet1.xlsx”);
workbook = new Workbook(“f:\files\excel_after_remove_sheet1.xlsx”);
workbook.save(“f:\files\out1.pdf”, SaveFormat.PDF);
ByteArrayOutputStream dstStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
workbook.save(dstStream, SaveFormat.PDF);

@anilmhjn

Since the query is related to Aspose.Cells, it is moved to respective forum category where you will be assisted accordingly.

@anilmhjn,

Thanks for the template file.

Please try our latest version i.e., Aspose.Cells for Java v23.1 (Releases | Maven) as I could not spot the issue you mentioned with it. See the output PDF (attached) for your reference. I used your template XLSX file to convert to final PDF with your sample code segment. If you still find the issue, kindly do provide some screenshots to highlight the issues. Also, share your output PDF and your desired output PDF for reference (you may render your desired PDF via MS Excel manually). We will check your soon.
out1.pdf (210.0 KB)

Hi Amjad,

Thank you for your quick response. The graph plotted in the x-axis and y-axis in the excel file is not showing in the pdf. I have attached a screenshot.
In excel, a + sign and graph for both the x-axis and y-axis are being plotted which is missing in the pdf.
in pdf.png (155.3 KB)
in excel.png (50.0 KB)

Thanks,

We reproduced the issue as you mentioned via screenshots. We found “+” sign for both the x-axis and y-axis is missing in the output PDF.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSJAVA-45102

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@anilmhjn,

To update you on your issue, we have fixed the X error bar, Y error bar and data label “+”. But there is still another issue left, i.e., the x and y scales are missing. We will looking into it soon.

Hi @anilmhjn
Please get aspose.cells for java 23.2 to fix this issue:

Attached is a new PDF file I generated.
CELLSJAVA45102.zip (221.1 KB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-45102) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 23.7.