Issue merging Checkboxes on pdf document

Hi ,
In our project we are using word 14.7.8 version and we are facing issue while generating pdf document.
we are using same template for generating word and pdf document . But in case of word document check boxes are in correct size but for pdf size of check boxe is very small i.e actually we are able to see only two vertical line instead of cheek boxes .
we have cheked solution for the this problem on aspose forum
we got 2 solution for this problem
1) upgrad the version so i have upgraded the aspose version form 14.8.7 to latest 15.5.0
but sill issue persist
2) send solution suggestion was to install font windings2 this solution is actually resolving our issue but can implement this solution because we can make tell users to install this font on their local machine.

To get more idea about this problem i am attaching sample project
After running this project we will get 2 link on About menu
1) Trial Word
2) Trial Pdf
when we click on Trial Pdf we will able to see the issue.
Please see attached image for reference.

We were trying to upload a sample .net project showing this issue but for some reason we are not able to upload this .zip file and getting 404 error. please also check this and let us know if we can upload that project some other way so that you can get clear picture as how we are merging checkboxes through code.

Thanks,
Pradnya

please see the attached link where i have shared a sample code -

Awaiting for aspose reply.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Pradnya,

We are investigating the issue and will update you soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Pradnya,

I was not able to reproduce this issue at my end using the latest version (i.e. 15.7.0). Please test with the latest version and let us know if you see any issue.

If installing Windings2 font resolves this issue at your end even with 14.8 version, you can use this solution as well because fonts need to be installed on server only; clients do not need to install any fonts at their ends.

Best Regards,