Issue of added comment when adding vertical line as bar in Pdf

Hi Team,

I am experiencing a problem where comments are being inadvertently added when I insert vertical bars as annotations in PDF documents. This issue does not consistently occur; it happens with certain documents, whereas others do not exhibit this behavior.

Aspose.pdf version : 23.1.0
.Net Core : 6.0

I am using this code to create vertical bars’

private static void AddChangeBar(PdfContentEditor editor, float lineStart, float lineEnd, int pageNumber,
float position)
{
LineInfo lineInfo = new LineInfo
{
VerticeCoordinate = new[] {position, lineEnd, position, lineStart},
Visibility = true,
LineColor = Color.Black,
LineWidth = 1
};
editor.DrawCurve(lineInfo, pageNumber, new System.Drawing.Rectangle(1, 1, 1, 1), “”);
}

I have attached pdf file and screen shot issue.
After Change Local Case LargeDocumentV1.doc_LargeDocumentV2.doc.pdf (3.4 MB)

ScreenshotComment.png (131.5 KB)

@mayurb

Can you please share the values that you are passing for these arguments? We will test accordingly and share our feedback with you.

Hi Team,

I am attaching original pdf file that we bind with pdf editor and also passing this parameters in function.
linestart : 79.2680054
lineEnd : 93.11603
page number : 1
position : 44.925
output.pdf (3.3 MB)

@mayurb

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

Hi Team,

Please let me know the issue produced on your side.

@mayurb

We are currently working on testing your case and will be sharing our feedback with you shortly.

@mayurb

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-57640

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @asad.ali ,

Any update on this ticket.

@mayurb

The ticket has recently been logged in our issue management system and it will be investigated/resolved on a first come first serve basis. We are afraid that the ticket has not been yet analyzed and we don’t have any updates in this regard yet. As soon as we make some progress, we will inform you. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali
it’s good if you can investigate and check through setting we can resolve the issue. we have license of aspose.

@mayurb

Sure, we will investigate and as soon as we have some results and information about the issue resolution, we will inform you. Please spare us some time.

@asad.ali ,
Hi Asad,

I created this issue earlier than
Issue when generating pdf from rtf file

But still second one is fixed. This issue is not investigated.

@mayurb

The other issue was related to Aspose.Words which is entirely different product and comes under different category. On the other hand, there is a massive difference between both APIs. Aspose.PDF handles PDF documents and its modules are different. The issue resolution time depends upon number of issue logged previously as well as complexity level of the ticket.

Also, it matters and adds to the resolution time if more API modules are involve and take part in the investigation. Nevertheless, your concerns have been recorded already and we will surely keep you posted with the status of ticket resolution. Please spare us some time.