Issue of converting HTML to PDF

Hello,

Please check the issue below ASAP.

I was not helped by support team for more two months.

Hello Antonio,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have checked status of the earlier logged issue PDFNET-42611, and I afraid that it is not resolved yet. Please note that their are other high priority issues in the queue which were logged prior to your issue and product team has been busy in resolving them. We hope that they will soon plan an investigation against your issue as per their development schedule.

We greatly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali

Hello Asad,

The issue has very long been in progress, but have not yet solved.
I’m not happy with the increase we’re seeing in customer complaints.
It seems like this issue will never end.

Antonio Choi

@hwchoi

Thanks for contacting support.

We humbly apologize for the inconvenience which you have faced. Please note that each issue possesses equal significance and attention from us. Though they have been resolved/fixed on first come first serve basis and as shared earlier, that our product team has been working to resolve the issues in the queue which were logged prior to yours.

We are sure that they will plan to investigate and resolve your issue as per their development schedule and as soon as we make some significant progress towards resolution of your issue, we will certainly inform you. Your patience and cooperation is highly appreciated in this regard. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-42611) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.11.