Issue on Exporting Arabic Italic Font /Arabic Numbering PDF

Dear Sir,

we are a software company purchase ASPOSE Total License with Invoice No. 160609032148

Kindly be informed that we have an urgent issue related to the exporting facility on ASPOSE on PDF/PowerPoint

1. Export Arabic Italic font on PDF /PowerPoint it is not exported successfully with Arabic numbers but with English number.although it is displayed successfully on HTML page.i use insertHTML function,Please find Attached Sample Code file “Code Sample.txt”.See Also Attached PDF “Arabic Italic Sample.pdf” output file &“HTML Numbering Page.png”,the same thing happened on PowerPoint output files "See Page No.2 on the out put file".
  2. Export pdf file with italic arabic text showed with issues.Please see attached “Arabic Italic Sample.pdf” output file "See Page No. 2"and “italic.png” image.i use the same code block on “Code Sample.txt” file.

Appreciated your prompt feedback as we face a critical issue on our production environment.
***Note:-***we still within the one year support

Hi Naiyer,

Thanks for your inquriy. Your query pertains to Aspose.Words, so I am moving your post to the related forum. My colleagues from Aspose.Words will look into the issue and will guide you appropriately.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Naiyer,

Thanks for your inquiry.

We noticed that you generated these PDF files by using a very old version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 15.5.0. Please upgrade to Aspose.Words for .NET 17.1.0 and see how it goes on your end. Hope, this helps.

In case the problem still remains, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document (if any)
  • HTML files/strings
  • Aspose.Words generated output DOCX file
  • Aspose.Words generated output PDF file showing the undesired behavior
  • Font files
  • Please create a standalone Console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we’ll start further investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click ‘Reply’ button that will bring you to the ‘reply page’ and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the ‘Add/Update’ button.

Best regards,

Dear Sir,
kindly be informed that after i check the latest version from Aspose with the following:-
Aspose.Pdf 17.2.0.0
Aspose.Slides 17.1.0.0
Aspose.Words 17.2.0.0

i have found the following Issues exists:-
1- italic Arabic problem in pdf
2- css class not work in word and pdf

Attached a console application as per your request but without dlls because of the solution become too large so that you can add reference for all 3 dlls (Aspose.Pdf,Aspose.Slides,Aspose.Words)
as per above versions no.
Also Attached input html (HTMLPage.txt) just change it to HTML and output pdf.

Appreciate your prompt feedback as we have an urgent production issue related to exporting need to be resolved.

Hi Naiyer,

Thanks for your inquiry. We tested the scenario with latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 17.2.0 and have managed to reproduce the following problems on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged the following issues in our issue tracking system.

WORDSNET-15001: Arabic characters render as square boxes in PDF
WORDSNET-15002: Incorrect List Numbering in rendered PDF

Our product team will further look into the details of these problems and we will keep you updated on the status of these issues. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Dear Sir,
Any news regarding the following these issues. Appreciate your feedback
Best Regards

@Aata,

Unfortunately, your issues (WORDSNET-15002 and WORDSNET-15001) are not resolved yet and there are no estimates available at the moment. Our product team has completed the analysis of these issues. However, because of complexity, the implementations of the fixes of these issues have been postponed till a later date (no ETAs are available). We will inform you via this thread as soon as these issues will be resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.