Issue on using Virtual Space in convert to Pdf

Hi
We are generating word document that contains Virtual Space and then saving it as PDF by Ms Word everything is working fine, but when using Aspose to convert, words which contains virtual space wrap in two line like attached image.

Samples doc and font has attached.

Hi Freydoon,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 15.10.0 and have not found the shared issue. Please use latest version of Aspose.Words. We have attached the output Pdf with this post for your kind reference.

I use Aspose.Words 15.12 and I still have this problem.

Hi Freydoon,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 15.12.0 at Windows 7 (64 bit) and have not found the shared issue. Please use latest version of Aspose.Words. We have attached the output Pdf with this post for your kind reference.

Could you please share your environment detail e.g Operating system, .NET Framework? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Hi
Thanks for the prompt reply.
I use .Net 4, Windows 10 and Aspose.Words for .Net 15.12. To convert document to pdf I use bellow C# code.
var sourceFilePath = "D:\\test.doc";
var resultFilePath = "D:\\test.pdf";
var document = new Aspose.Words.Document(sourceFilePath);

if (document.HasMacros)
document.RemoveMacros();

var saveOption = new Aspose.Words.Saving.PdfSaveOptions();
saveOption.NumeralFormat = Aspose.Words.Saving.NumeralFormat.Context;

document.Save(resultFilePath, saveOption);

Hi Freydoon,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-12989. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Is there any way to handle it in my side?

Hi Freydoon,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no workaround available for this issue. We will inform you via this forum thread one this issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12989) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.