Issue saving a word document as a tif

I am building an Aspose.Word.Document and saving as a .doc. I then use Aspose to save the .doc file as a .tif file. The problem is that the tif file is not being saved properly in that part of the table from the .doc file is not being saved. I have attached the .doc file and the .tif file for your review. I have tried saving the tif using group 3 and 4 compression as well as LZW but the results are the same. I am using Aspose 6.6
Here is the code:

mobjMainAsposeDoc = New Aspose.Words.Document Lots of code to Build the document
Dim lobjImageOption As New Aspose.Words.Rendering.ImageOptions
lobjImageOption.TiffCompression = Aspose.Words.Rendering.TiffCompression.Ccitt4
lobjImageOption.Resolution = 200
'Save the Aspose document as a .doc
mobjMainAsposeDoc.Save(System.IO.Path.GetTempPath & "VerdictPrintTemp\" & "ExtractCaseMinuteView.Doc", SaveFormat.Doc)
'Save the doc as a tif
mobjMainAsposeDoc.SaveToImage(0, mobjMainAsposeDoc.PageCount, System.IO.Path.GetTempPath & "VerdictPrintTemp\" & "ExtractCaseMinuteView.TIF", lobjImageOption)

Hi

Thanks for your request. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. You will be notified as soon as the issue is resolved.
As a workaround, you can open/save your document using MS Word before converting it.
Best regards.

Do you have an ETA on when this might be fixed and or another workaround? We cannot use MS Word to open /save the document because the end user does not have Word installed. This is why we are using your product.

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 4-5 weeks). We might just fix the problem or provide you more information.
Best regards.

This fails in Aspose 6.1. Works correctly in 6.2, 6.3 and 6.4. It fails in 6.5 and 6.6

Hi

Thank you for additional information. We will let you know once the issue is resolved. As a temporary workaround, you can downgrade to Aspose.Words 6.4.0.
Best regards.

It has been over six weeks since this issue was reported. Do you have an ETA for when it will be fixed. I need to use the latest version for it fixes some other issues I am having.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the issue us still unresolved. Maybe, as a workaround, you can try refactoring your document. If you need, I can help you to change the document.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2726) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.