Issue using an ASPOSE created XLSX file for Apache POI processing

Hi all,
I have a major issue using .NET created ASPOSE-XLSX files inside the Apache POI engine. Its a bit tricky to explain the issue but I will try :slight_smile: :

I have to load a given ASPOSE created xlsx file with Apache POI, add some information to it and store the modified file on disk. I unit tested this with Office 2010 created xlsx files without any issues. But when I try to use an ASPOSE created xlsx file, POI removes the first 4 columns of this ASPOSE excel file. First, I thought its a POI bug but POI could read the xlsx file after I open and saved the ASPOSE xlsx file with Office 2010.
I figured out that the only difference between the Office 2010 xlsx and the ASPOSE xlsx are missing references inside xlsx\xl\worksheets\sheet1.xml of ASPOSE. The references are missing after the first ā€œcā€ entry inside a row (see the diff atacchment). Is this an optimimzation from your side? If so, could I tell the .NET guys to enable ā€œaā€ flag to write these references inside the ASPOSE generated xlsx file? I hope you could help me here.

I added some files. I hope that are not too many attachment for one single post. But I think these attachments could help to explain my issue.

Thnx
Alex

Hi Alex,

Could you please download and try: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.4.6
This is our latest version/fix, we made several improvements in later versions of the product since the release of v6.x.x.

If you still find the issue, let us know the feedback here and we will log a ticket for your issue for our further investigation to try to figure it out soon.

Thank you.