Issue with Alignment Aspose Words

Hi,

i am try to convert docx document to pdf,

while setting the text to the bookmarks that are on the docx document result pdf is not aligned properly

Example: in the unordered list book mark is placed end of each line

setting the text to the book marks result shown in the pdf is all the text in one line instead preserving the unordered the list

if i dont set any values to the book marks the pdf looks good,

Thanks

Sri

Hello
Thanks for your request. Could you please show me your code and attach your input and output documents here for testing. I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

License license = new License();
license.setLicense("Aspose.Words.lic");
FontSettings.setFontsFolder("C:\\WINDOWS\\Fonts", true);
Document doc = new Document("some.docx");
BookmarkCollection bookMarks = doc.getRange().getBookmarks();

for loop for all book marks

if (bookMark.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("GROSS"))
{
    bookMark.setText("10,000");
}
doc.save("some.pdf");

Thanks
Sri

Hi Sri,
Thanks for this additional information. However, we also need your input documents. Could you please attach these? All documents posted by you on the forum are private and can only be downloaded by you and the Aspose staff.
Thanks,

Hi ,
I am sending you 4 attachement

1. Docx letter which needs to be converted to pdf
  2. Issue1.pdf is without assigning any text to the bookmarks, if you look at the last page of the pdf there is a empty box text missing
    3.issue2.pdf is goto page 2 under Borrower-provided information when the book mark text given as 10,000 it lost the unordered list
  3. when more than 1 bookmark is filled whole pdf is out of shape

This is urgent we need to decide if we can with you solution or not by tomorrow.

Thanks

Hello
Thank you for additional information.

1. This problem occurs because there are linked Textboxes inside your document. Unfortunately, at the moment Aspose.Words does not support linked textboxes. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this feature is supported.
    2,3. These problems occur because Paragraph break is located inside bookmark (please see the attached screenshot). When you set new text for bookmark, all existing content of bookmark will be removed (replaced with new) including Paragraph break.

So you should just change your template little bit to fix these problems.
Best regards,

No Screen shot

could you please send me suggestions to adjust the template?
Thanks

Hello
Thanks for your request. I have sent the modified template to your e-mail.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-616) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(48)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5649) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)