Issue with Aspose Cell

Hi,

I am using Aspose Cell 2.4.1 apis to generate excel.
Excel file generated properly but when i open it, it gives error(Aspose_Excel.png).
Please find the attached error xml which i am getting from EXCEL(error044600_01.xml)
Please also find the generated excel file attached(IMcfg.xlsx).

Earlier same code was working fine, but we recently have some environment changes.
Earlier we were on JBoss but recently migrated to Tomcat and started facing this issue.
May be some of the conflicting jar is causing this issue but we couldn’t figure out the root cause of it
and have no clue how to debug it.

It would be great if you can point out the reason behind this error.

Thanks,
Anant Bankey
anant.bankey@trintech.com

Hi Anant,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

It might be a bug in older version. Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for Java v8.2.0.2
and see if it fixes your issue.

If your issue still persists, then please provide us your sample code and source Excel file which you are using inside the code. We will look into it and replicate this issue at our end. In case, it is a bug, we will log it in our database for an investigation and a fix.

Thanks Shakeel Faiz

Using aspose cell 8.x is not feasible for us. I tried it and it requires lots of code change.
It would be great if you can provide some suggestion on 2.4.1 version or tell us how can we debug the issue.

Hi Anant,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We are afraid, we cannot fix issue in older versions. All newer fixes are based on latest versions only. The only thing we can suggest you to fix your source Excel file manually using Microsoft Excel so that it could work fine with older version.

Also, we would suggest you first try the latest version in a standalone separate program and see if it works fine. In case it works fine, then next step would be to upgrade the code.

You can take the help of this forum to upgrade your older code. Once, you will upgrade your code, then next time in future, you will not have to do much efforts because we now are maintaining all the public API changes since the v8.0.0.

Besides, we recommend you to see the following article that will help you upgrade your older version code into newer version easily.