Issue with Aspose.Cells when printing graph tab

Hi,

We have requirement where we have Excel templates for few reports on the web server in both Excel 2003 and Excel 2007. On some of the worksheets we have images(circular, rectangular, pie charts) on top of which we have some text boxes on it. These text boxes have associated formula with them.

Now my problem is that when I use 2007 template and create Excel 2007 file, following issue raises:

- When printing the graph tab, there are lots of blank pages - in this case, I think it was 18 blank pages.

Please find the attached documents and finally to conclude I’m using Aspose.Cells (for .Net) version 4.8.0.2.

Quick response would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample project with template file.

We will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I'm sorry to bother you but just want to check the status of the issue (I sent you the project previously which is about the "blank pages when I click the graph tab" (as described in my previous post)).

--
Regards,
Dileep Pasam.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Amjad Sahi.

Hi,

Thanks for following up.

We did find the issue as you have described. A fix would be sent to you when it is resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi Dileep,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed the issues you mentioned. Please do let us know if you still face any problem.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11092) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.