Issue with CalculateFormula and COUNTIFS

We are experiencing an issue when executing the CalculateFormula method on an Excel file that contains a COUNTIFS function in a formula. We are using version 5.2.2.3 of Aspose.Cells.

I have attached an Excel file that shows off this problem. Opening the file and performing CalculateFormula will throw an exception. This exception is only thrown if the values in A1 and A2 are the same. If the values are different then the error is not thrown.

If I call CalculateFormula(false) then I do not get this exception.

I wanted to bring this error to your attention but also wanted to ask about the risks of calling CalculateFormula with the IgnoreError parameter set to true. If one formula fails will it prevent others from calculating or will it only ignore those formulas that have errors?

Hi,

I found, the latest version is working fine.

Please download:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.6

Will you please test it with the latest version? If the problem occurs, then please provide us your sample code

Below is my test code. I have also checked it by setting A1 and A2 equal. Please see the output file.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\MM02UM.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.CalculateFormula();

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.xlsx”);

Hi,

And regarding ignoreError parameter of CalculateFormula() method, if you set it to true, it will hide the error in calculating formulas. The error might be
unsupported function, external links, or other issues etc. It will calculate all the formulas except any formula which might throw exceptions or unsupported functions.

Thank you.