Issue with chart datalabels

I’m using Aspose.Cell 6.0.0 because of another chart issue with the latest version.

Issue:
Excel allow you to add formulas into the data labels of charts ie: “=AD12” so that the datalabel is sources to cell AD12 rather then the category name of the data source. When just opening and saving the workbook using Aspose.Cells, the formula are removed from the charts.

Please advise.

Hi,

Please paste your sample code for creating chart and attach the Excel file(s) here, we will check your issue soon.

Also, attach a manually created template Excel file (created in MS Excel) with your desired chart labels (set with formulas as you mentioned). We want to check whether the formulas are retained.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please also test your issue with the latest version:
Aspose.Cells
for .NET v6.0.1.9

and let us know your feedback.

Yes thank you, version v6.0.1.9 has corrected the issue with formulas in the data labels and an issue with missing charts when using the worksheet.Copy function. However, I discovered another issue, the charts data labels font color resets back to the default color, even if it was set to another color ie: red.

please advise.

Hi,

Please paste your sample code for creating chart (to reproduce the data labels font color issue) and attach the Excel file(s) here, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Attached is a sample chart. We are using Aspose.Cells to populate existing charts.

if you open and save the workbook using Aspose.Cells you will notice that the labels in white turn black.

Aspose.Cells.LoadOptions option = new Aspose.Cells.LoadOptions(Aspose.Cells.LoadFormat.Auto);
Aspose.Cells.Workbook wk = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(“c:\sample.xlsx”, option);
wk.Save(“c:\sample_output.xlsx”, Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Auto);

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the problem using the latest version. I have attached the output file. Once, we will fix this issue, we will let you know.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-30154.

C#

string path=@“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\sample.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(path);

workbook.Save(path + “.out.xlsx”);

After further testing I notice another issue with the formulas in the data labels of charts when using the Worksheet.Copy and Worksheet.Cells.CopyRows functions to copy sheets from one workbook to another or certain rows, the those charts that are being copied, the data label formulas are missing again.

Please advise

Hi,

Please paste your sample code and attach your template Excel files(input or source files + output file etc.), we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.0.1

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 30154) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.