Issue with convering pdf to pdf/a

Hi,
version aspose pdf for .net 19.3.0.0
I have a document in which, after converting to pdf / a, the text is shifted and collapsed.

Code:
var document = new Document(PDFFileName);
var options = new PdfFormatConversionOptions(LogFileName, PdfFormat.PDF_A_2A, ConvertErrorAction.None);
document.Convert(options);

samples.zip (657.4 KB) - “original.pdf” is the original file, and the “converted.pdf” is the result of the conversion.
Appreciate any guidance on workaround/fixes for this problem.

Thanks,
Aleksey Deryushev

In addition to the post I want to say, that except examples of documents from the post, there are original documents, formed in SAP, for the formation of which cascading fonts were used.
In this documents after converting to pdf/a the text is also shifted.
Looking forward to your reply because our client faced this kind of bug and it needs to be fixed as soon as possible

@Recnir

We have tested the scenario using latest version (i.e. Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.4) and were able to notice similar issue that you have mentioned. For the sake of further investigation, we have logged this issue in our issue tracking system under the ticket ID PDFNET-46294. We will surely look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you tell if it is possible to track the ID status by myself? If so, how would I do that?

@Recnir

The issue is logged in our internal issue tracking system and we are sorry that you will not be able to track it. However, we will definitely keep you posted with the status of its resolution. As soon as any progress is made in this regard, we will share with you.

Hi, any progress in solving the issue?

@Recnir

The earlier logged issue is not yet resolved. Please note that issues are resolved on first come first serve basis in free support model and have low priority unlike the issues logged under priority support model where they are resolved on urgent basis. However, as soon as we make some significant progress towards resolution of the issue, we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.