Issue with converting an Excel chart object in Word to an image

Hi,

I am using Aspose.Words to convert an Excel chart object in the attached docx file into an image. However, the image generated by Aspose.Words looks quite different from what it looks like in Word (the generated image is also attached).

The codes I am using for the conversion are taken from one of the examples from Aspose, which I have also attached.

Please could you advise what is going wrong?

Thanks

Xiaoqing

Hi Xiaoqing,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.8.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-8965. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Awais

Thank you for your reply. Do you have an estimate on when this problem is going to be fixed?

Thanks

Xiaoqing

Hi Xiaoqing,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is currently pending for analysis. Please note that, an issue first needs to be investigated to find the exact source of problem and then we investigate the best possible way to fix the issue. So, I can’t provide you any reliable estimate at the moment. Once the issue is analyzed, we will then be able to provide you more information. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8965) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.