Issue with Dates in Monthly Recurrence Pattern

Thanks for providing this sample, I will look at the logic to pick out which class I need to use.

On another note, I’ve been using the MapiCalendar and testing these against the calendar. A couple of items I’ve noticed: [Screenshot](http://images.devs-on.net/Image/jUWYh0wxbB1iGjM9-Region.png)

The recurrence pattern highlighted in red, this is not populated when creating an appointment through code, as you will see the appointment below shows this detail. How do I get this to display. Its handy to use this for testing to see if all the appointments have been created correctly.

Also the area highlighted in yellow is the incorrect time. Below is the code I used:

DateTime StartDate = new DateTime(2015, 7, 16, 13, 0, 0);

DateTime endByDate = new DateTime(2015, 7, 16, 13, 30, 0);

MapiCalendar appointment = new MapiCalendar(“Location”, “sumamry”, “desctription”, StartDate, endByDate);

MapiCalendarEventRecurrence mapiCalendarEventRecurrence = new MapiCalendarEventRecurrence();

// Set the Monthly recurrence

var rec = new MapiCalendarMonthlyRecurrencePattern {

Day = 15,

Period = 1,

PatternType = MapiCalendarRecurrencePatternType.Month,

EndType = MapiCalendarRecurrenceEndType.EndAfterNOccurrences,

OccurrenceCount = GetOccurrenceCount(StartDate, endByDate, “FREQ=MONTHLY;BYMONTHDAY=15;INTERVAL=1”),

WeekStartDay = DayOfWeek.Monday,

};

mapiCalendarEventRecurrence.RecurrencePattern = rec;

appointment.Recurrence = mapiCalendarEventRecurrence;

PersonalStorage pst = PersonalStorage.FromFile(pstFileName);

FolderInfo calendarFolder = pst.RootFolder.GetSubFolder(“Calendar”);

calendarFolder.AddMapiMessageItem(appointment);

It appears the in the view the time is correct, this just does not pull through to the recurrencescreen dialog. Should I have created this as another post?

Thanks again for all your help

Hi Ashley,

We were able to observe the problem when the resultant PST is opened in MS Outlook. We have logged this issue as EMAILNET-34973 in our bug tracking system. Our development team will investigate the problem and we shall notify you here as we have some information available about this problem.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-34973) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.