Issue with embedded Excel Charts

Attached is a document that we are having issues with. When it is saved using Aspose.Words 9.0, the three charts are removed from the document (I have also attached the resulting doc file). Aspose.Words 9.4 crashes when using the same document. We would also like this to work when converting to PDF as well.
Thanks

Hello

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Is there any news on this issue?

Hi

Thanks for your request. I just rechecked the issue with the latest version of Aspose.Words and unfortunately, the issue still exists. We will keep you informed regarding status of this issue and let you know once it is resolved. My apologizes for inconvenience.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 20405) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

I finally got a chance to test this with 10.2 and it still has the issues from page 3 on.

Hi
Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because Aspose.Words does not support rendering of OOXML diagrams and charts. We plan to support this feature before August release. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. We will let you know once this feature is supported.
Best regards,

Thanks for the update. I will retest when the fix is released.

Can I get an update on when this will be fixed?
Thanks,

Hello
Thanks for your request. This issue is scheduled to be fixed in the next version of Aspose.Words (10.6.0) which will be released and the end of October. However, the feature is not implemented yet, so I cannot promise you that the fix will be included into the next version. If the fix will not be included in the next version then most likely, it will be included into the 10.7 version that comes out in a month after 10.6.
Best regards,

Hello,
Is there any update on this issue?

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the fix of this issue was postponed. Currentlu, this issue is scheduled to be fixed in the next version of Aspose.Words (10.8.0). You will be notified as soon as there is some new information regarding this issue. Sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Thanks for the updated information.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3860) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(19)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6963) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

I have tested this out with the latest version and it works great.
Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. It is perfect that the latest version of Aspose.Words resolved your problems. Please let us know any time you have any further queries.

Best Regards,