Issue with Exchange Server

Hi Team,

I am using the following code for exchange server backup

IEWSClient client = EWSClient.GetEWSClient("https://outlook.office365.com/ews/exchange.asmx", "testUser", "pwd", "domain");

ExchangeMailboxInfo mailboxInfo = client.GetMailboxInfo();

ExchangeFolderInfo info = client.GetFolderInfo(mailboxInfo.InboxUri);

ExchangeFolderInfoCollection fc = new ExchangeFolderInfoCollection();

fc.Add(info);

client.Backup(fc, "Backup.pst", Aspose.Email.Outlook.Pst.BackupOptions.None);

But getting the following error

The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

I have tried this code and observed the exception which is different than yours. I get the following exception:

An unhandled exception of type ‘System.InvalidOperationException’ occurred in System.Web.Services.dll. Response is not well-formed XML.

I have logged above mentioned issue under Id: EMAILNET-35059 for further investigation by the product team.

For re-producing the issue identified by you, could you please send us a complete c# project along with the test account credentials which can be used to observe the exact exception as faced by you? We will test the scenario here and log it as well for product team consideration.

is there any update? this code is not working Working with Folders on Exchange Server|Documentation

Hi,

I have checked the status of this issue from our issue tracking system and it is planned to be fixed in Aspose.Email for .NET 6.1.0. We shall notify you here once there is some information available about this issue.

have you solved this issue 6.1.0 updated here http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.email-for-.net/default.aspx ?

Hi,

We are afraid to share that the issue isn’t fixed yet. It has been planned to be fixed in the upcoming version of Aspose.Email for .NET 6.2.0. Once the fix version is available, you will be automatically notified here via this thread.

Hi,

Can you please try this issue with the latest version of Aspose.Email for .NET 6.2.0 and share your feedback with us? We have investigated the issue and couldn’t face the unauthorization error as you have mentioned. It may be that your test account has been expired and is no more active. Please try with the following test Office365 account and let us know your feedback.

UserName: UserOne@AsposeFeb2016.onmicrosoft.com
Password: Aspose1234

can i do this with my exchange server 2008 version which is not online? It is in office environment only

Hi,

You can try with any server at your end. The Unauthorized error shows that your account credentials are no more valid and if you face the same issue, please contact your system administrator to get further assistance in this regard.

is there any method to import our pst file into Office 365 or Exchange Server?

Hi,

I have checked the available documents and afraid to share that currently no such feature is available which can be used to convert PST file into Office 465 or exchange server. You have to parse all the PST folders manually and then add items to the respective account.

Should you have any other query in this regard, please feel free to write us back.