Issue with formats when using getThumbnail

Hi,
We use Aspose.slides for java (aspose.slides-15.10.0) to convert ppt(x) presentation slides to extract to images. For this we use getThumbnail method of the API. Is this is the best way for extracting hte slided to images?. Also we face some formatting issue when we use this. The output is not coming perfect with some issue with font size and background/theme formatting.
Please help,
Thanks

Hi Pradeep,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.11.0 on your side and then share your kind feedback with us. GetThumbnail method is the only way to export a slide to an image. If the issue persists then please share with us the source presentation and generated output images so that we may proceed further to help you out.

Please let us know if the issue persists. We will be glad to help you further.

Best Regards,

Thank you very much for the support.
As per your instruction we started using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.11.0 and the font issue is very much fixed. But we still have issue with some background/theme. I have included the source ppt (test.ppt) and the generated image (Slide_1.jpg) files in the attached zip file.

Regards,
Pradeep

Hi Pradeep,

I have observed your comments and worked with the presentation file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35235 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified automatically as soon as the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,