Issue with Formatting in word 2007

Back ground

---------------

We recently upgraded from Windows 2003 to Windows 2007. We are using Aspose.PDF.dll - 3.6.1.7 to convert the document into PDF and Aspose.Words.dll - 4.4.2.0, Aspose.Network.dll - 3.6.3.1 to convert to word and html.The document uploaded was in “doc” format and it was working fine

Issue

-------

With Windows 2007, the uploading format is DOCX from DOC. Given this change, we are encountering formatting issues; for example, the PDF document is displayed after leaving the first page as empty another issue is that when we convert it to html to sent mail it is throwing error. We had encountered similar problems in 2003 and we rectified using… [please paste Tan’s email thread with them].

Could you please look into this issue ASAP. Sample document is attached for verification

We had similar issue in 106424

Hello Tan Quan,

I’ve tested the scenario and I’m unable to notice the problem. I’ve tested the issue with Aspose.Words 8.0.0 and Aspose.Pdf 4.1.1 and the latest versions of the products seem to resolve the issue.

Can you please try using the latest versions of the products.

Regarding your second query, I think its related to Aspose.Words so I’m moving this thread to Aspose.Words forum.

Hello

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words. I cannot reproduce the problem using the latest version of Aspose.Words (8.0.0). You can download this version from here:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/file-format-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/category1188.aspx

Best regards,

Deaar ASPOSE,

This issue happened because in Word 2007 we have a new option called "Keep with next ".If this is checked this issue will come and if it is not checked everything will work fine.Could you please tell me if there is any way to disable it.The work aound document is attached.If you have a fix for this issue please let me know

Thanks,

vinesh kumar

Hi

Thank you for additional information. But as I mentioned earlier, I cannot reproduce the problem on my side. I use the latest version of Aspose.Words for testing. Have you tried using the latest version?

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/category1188.aspx

Best regards,

Dear ASPOSE team,

If we test this in the latest version it may solve the issue,but currently we are using Aspose.PDF.dll - 3.6.1.7 to convert this document (which is stored in database) to PDF and it is a production breakage.We need to fix or have a work around for this.After that we can think of buying the new versiobn of ASPOSE.If you have any work around for this issue please let me know.If you can call me (001-202-623-7148) I can give you more details on this.

Do you have any piece of code to disable or uncheck “Keep with Next” property of word

Hi

Thanks for your request. Please try using the following code to disable “Keep With Next” option for each paragraph:

Document doc = new Document(@“Test\in.docx”);

// Get Paragraph Collection

NodeCollection paragraphColl = doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Paragraph, true);

foreach (Paragraph par in paragraphColl)

{

par.ParagraphFormat.KeepWithNext = false;

}

doc.Save(@“Test\out.docx”);

Best regards,

Dear Aspose,

Thanks for your help .I will test this and get back to you.

Thanks,

Vinesh Kumar