Issue with generating PPTX file using custom template

When instanciating com.aspose.slides.PresentationEx I’m getting a class com.aspose.slides.c.a.e: The node to be removed is not a child of this node.
com.aspose.slides.c.a.m.gE.replaceChild(Unknown Source) Error.

I’m using Aspose Slides 6.9.1
Java version = 1.8

Java-Code to reproduce:

Stack trace (shortened):
class com.aspose.slides.c.a.e: The node to be removed is not a child of this node.
com.aspose.slides.c.a.m.gE.replaceChild(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.we.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.vv.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Bg.if(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Al.if(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.Ae.for(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.PresentationEx.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.MasterSlidesEx.if(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.MasterSlidesEx.addClone(Unknown Source)
com.surveyconsole.infra.Show.toPPTX(Show.java:370)
com.surveyconsole.batch.application.PresentationReportGenerator.execute(PresentationReportGenerator.java:160)

@abhisaarqpro,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that you are using legacy version of Aspose.Slides. Can you please try to use Aspose.Slides latest version 19.1 on your end.

Hi,

I tried updating the library you suggested but there are some drastic changes that are coming when I am trying to migrate it from Aspose Slides 6.9.1 to 19.1 version.

Can you please help me out with some methodologies which can help me to easily migrate without much change or if you can suggest me some version upgrade after 6.9.1 which has less change and after doing that we can move again move to newer version.

@abhisaarqpro,

I have observed your comments and request you to please visit this updated documentation according to latest version. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.