Issue with HeaderFooterManager on Presentation Class

Hello,

I cannot change the footer test in a Notes slide when using the HeaderFooterManager on the Presentation object (via the SetAllFootersText() method). The SetAllHeadersText and method does change the header in the Notes object and SetAllDateTimesText will change the date on both the slide and on the notes slide.

I am using Slides .Net 18.4.

This is the code I am using:

if (UseMainHeaderManager&& presentation.HeaderFooterManager != null)
{
    presentation.HeaderFooterManager.SetAllDateTimesVisibility(true);
    presentation.HeaderFooterManager.SetAllDateTimesText("NUnitDate");

presentation.HeaderFooterManager.SetAllFootersVisibility(true);
    presentation.HeaderFooterManager.SetAllFootersText("NUnitFooter");

presentation.HeaderFooterManager.SetAllHeadersVisibility(true);
    presentation.HeaderFooterManager.SetAllHeadersText("NUnitHeader");
}
else
{
    foreach (Aspose.Slides.Slide slideItem in presentation.Slides)
    {
        if (slideItem.HeaderFooterManager != null)
        {
            slideItem.HeaderFooterManager.SetDateTimeVisibility(true);
            slideItem.HeaderFooterManager.SetDateTimeText("NUnitDate");

slideItem.HeaderFooterManager.SetFooterVisibility(true);
            slideItem.HeaderFooterManager.SetFooterText("NUnitFooter");

if (slideItem.NotesSlideManager != null && 
                 slideItem.NotesSlideManager.NotesSlide != null &&
                 slideItem.NotesSlideManager.NotesSlide.HeaderFooterManager != null)
            {
                 slideItem.NotesSlideManager.NotesSlide.HeaderFooterManager.SetDateTimeVisibility(true);
                 slideItem.NotesSlideManager.NotesSlide.HeaderFooterManager.SetDateTimeText("NUnit Notes Date");
                 slideItem.NotesSlideManager.NotesSlide.HeaderFooterManager.SetHeaderVisibility(true);
                 slideItem.NotesSlideManager.NotesSlide.HeaderFooterManager.SetHeaderText("NUNit Notes Header");
                 slideItem.NotesSlideManager.NotesSlide.HeaderFooterManager.SetFooterVisibility(true);
                 slideItem.NotesSlideManager.NotesSlide.HeaderFooterManager.SetFooterText("NUnit Notes Footer");
            }
        }
    }
}

Here is a sample file, and my PPTX created output:

Powerpoint-HeaderFooterFields.zip (164.9 KB)

Thanks,

Sheri

@sheri_steeves,

I have worked with source file and sample code shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.4 and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-40145 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40145) have been fixed in this update.