Issue with HighlightingMode class in .net dll

LinkAnnotaion with Highlighting Property is not working. it’s Saved but when i open in Adope Acrobat X Pro, link is not getting added the properties with HighLight Style like (None,Invert,Outline,Inset)

Document document = new Document(@“D:\sample.pdf”);
// Create link
Page page = document.Pages[1];
// Create Link annotation object
LinkAnnotation link = new LinkAnnotation(page, new Aspose.Pdf.Rectangle(100,100,120,400));

link.Highlighting = HighlightingMode.Invert;

link.Color = Aspose.Pdf.Color.FromRgb(System.Drawing.Color.Red);
        // Create border object for LinkAnnotation
        Border border = new Border(link);

border.Style =BorderStyle.Solid;
        // Set the border width value as 0
        border.Width = 2;
        // Set the border for LinkAnnotation
        link.Border = border;
        // Specify the link type as remote URI
        GoToAction goToAction = new GoToAction();
        goToAction.Destination = new XYZExplicitDestination(2,10,700,1);
        link.Action = goToAction;
        page.Annotations.Add(link);
        document.Save(@"D:\sampleTest.pdf");

@vineel646

Would you kindly share the sample PDF document that you are using in your code snippet. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Thanks, For responding.
Here iam attached sample.pdf file, In this i created one link in First page, So it is not getting added with Invert Property,
Hope, i’ll get the answer

sample.pdf (7.9 MB)

@vineel646

Thanks for sharing sample PDF.

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment while using Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.9. It seems like API is not honoring Highlighting mode of the annotation and if we do not set the property of Highlighting, the Link Annotation show invert behavior by default on mouse click.

Hence, we have logged an issue as PDFNET-46962 in our issue tracking system for the sake of correction. We will further look into detail of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for responding,
No, If we don’t set the property it’s taking as by default Highlight Mode ‘None’ as property
Please sort out the issue, return back with code snippet,

@vineel646

We will surely look into details of the issue and will share our feedback with you as soon as we make some progress towards its resolution.

Hi, Please give me the solution faster,’
we are developing a app using some functionalities in this Aspose library,
we are at the dead line situation,
Please give the answer

@vineel646

The issue has recently been logged in our issue tracking system under free support model and has low priority. It is still pending for analysis and will be investigated/resolved on first come first serve basis. We will surely let you know as soon as we make some progress towards its resolution. We request you to be patient and spare us little time.

Yes, This may be Free Support,
But, Before Purchase we need this Aspose library as per my requirements, Right ?
How can the people buy your library with out their requirements and Test Cases.
YOU SHOULD BE GIVE THE RESOLUTION FOR EVERY QUERY BY THE USERS
AS MUCH AS FASTER,
Plz Give the resolution as much faster,
How many days it’ll take ? For your team to resolve.

@vineel646

Please note that we resolved every reported issue and each issue receives equal attention. However, they are resolved on first come first serve basis as shared earlier and we believe this is the fairest policy for everyone. Nevertheless, we have recorded your concerns and will definitely consider them during investigation. We will let you know as soon as we have some updates about resolution ETA of the issue. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

Hi,When’ll i expect the answer,
it’s been already 10 days Over.

@vineel646

The investigation against your issue is currently underway and it is expected to be resolved in upcoming Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.10 revision. We will let you know as soon as the issue is resolved. Please spare us little time.

Hello! why you are changed this issue status to “Resolved”.
till now i didn’t get any Answer.

When will i expect the answer, it’s been 1 month over from the date of issued,
can i get the answer in this year, or else your team keep on working over months, years,…

@vineel646

As we shared earlier that issue was expected to be resolved in v19.10 of the API, we would like to share with you that your issue is fixed and its fix will be available with Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.10. The new release is scheduled to be published during this week or a week after. We will let you know as soon as it is available. Please spare us some time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-46962) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.10.