Issue with Invertifnegative-Negative bar color is not changing when saving the sheet as PDF or PPTX files

Dear team,

I have created an Excel sheet having clustered bar graph in it.
I have used invertifnegative=true property to set RED color to negative bars and GREEN to positive bars. The issue here is when i tried to modify this excel sheet to either PDF or PPT the negative bars are getting the color same as positive bars.

I am attaching the samples that i used and the code to generate pdf below. Please help me to resolve this issue ASAP.

Regards
Sanjeev Kumar
InvertIfNegativeIssue.zip (59.5 KB)

@sanjeevkumarambti

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose APIs.

We were able to observe the issue and logged it in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other news for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSJAVA-42384 - Color of Negative Bars is not correct when Excel is converted to Pdf

Hi Shakeel,

Do we have any updates on this issue CELLSJAVA-42384 ??

Regards
Yasaswini

@YaSaSwini

Thanks for using Aspose APIs.

We are afraid, there is no update for you regarding the issue CELLSJAVA-42384 at this moment. Once, we will have some fix or any news for you, we will update you in this thread.

@YaSaSwini,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42384”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Once the fix is available for public use, we will share the Download link here.

Thank you Amjad for your fix. Please provide the jar details once it is out.

Regards
Yasaswini Challa

@YaSaSwini

Sure, we will share the jar details with you as soon as possible.

@YaSaSwini

Please download and try the latest fix and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42384) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.9.