Issue with licence in docker deployed app

Hi team,

We have aspose.total.lic license, we deployed our application to docker containers but the licence is not getting applied.

It is working fine in local environment which is not hosted in docker, but in docker deployed environment is not working

Please let me know how to overcome this issue.Screenshot_20210512-213113.jpg (369.2 KB)
Screenshot_20210512-213113.jpg (369 KB)

@Khadar_M

Please make sure that your application uses the correct license and its path is also correct. If you are using any old license, please remove it from your application and disk. Hope this helps you.

Hi,
I am also facing same issue when I am running the code working fine in local and same not working in docker.

and I have verified the license path and file also all are correct. I am using ubuntu docker image.

Please let are there any libraries required in Linux/ubuntu ?

@sreekanth.thokala,

See the document on how to use/run Aspose.Words APIs on docker for your reference.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/how-to-run-aspose-words-in-docker/

In case you still find the issue, kindly zip and attach your sample (.NET) application (please do not include your license file in the zipped archive) and docker file to reproduce the issue. We will check your issue soon.