Issue with Maven Dependencies

Hi, I am facing 2 issues after downloading example projects from github for aspose.word and aspose.pdf:
1)Maven Dependency
the aspose.words or pdf project has dependency issue…maven fails to download all necessary dependencies required for this project to work.

The link which shows the simple steps to start using example is quite misleading:
https://docs.aspose.com/display/pdfjava/How+to+Run+the+Examples

I tired on all 3 IDE’s …it always gives build failure and missing required jars as errors.
please correct your pom.xml file.

----"Errors occurred during the build.
Errors running builder ‘Maven Project Builder’ on project ‘words-java-examples’.
Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.6

Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.6

Could not calculate build plan: Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.6

Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:2.6 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin:jar:2.6"-----

2)Temporary License
-I am using a temporary licence and trying examples on my word/pdf file.
I see incomplete results sometimes, have do we solve this, i want to see the full potential of the product.

@swapnil.d,

Thanks for providing us details.

1. We verified the steps and could not find any issue, see the screenshot for your reference.
    pdf-word-java.png (35.5 KB)

2. Could you elaborate on the issue(s) with sample documents/files and sample code to reproduce the issue? Also, the temporary license works the same way as professional license but for 30 days only.