Issue with Page Breaks

Aspose / Word page break problems

We have a report which contains 3 subreports, and on page 5 of the report is a long list of items, see below, these are all displayed on a single page in the Report Viewer in MSCRM.

If I export the report to Excel I get the same number of pages as are shown here in the report viewer, with page breaks in the same place. This is OK.

Similarly if I export to pdf it looks OK with page breaks in the correct place.

However, if I export the report to a Word document using Aspose Words, then a page break is inserted in the list,

This page break seems to be in a strange place, as it results in just a few rows of data on a page then a large blank space. Our customers do not want page breaks in this list, they just want the list to continue over the pages as necessary with the breaks happening when the page fills up.

However, We need other page breaks in there, such as one where each subreport starts, so that the front cover page and the back page are separate, so I don’t want to turn off ALL page breaks.

Is this a bug in ASpose ? or is there a limit which has been reached ?

If you could help us remove these “random” page breaks in the middle of a list I would be grateful

(Please see the attachment for the screen shots).

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your rdl report and rdl.data file here for testing. We will check the issue and provide you more information.

Best regards.

Attached are the RDL files and the RDL Data files. The list in question is within the subreport “Emerald Proposal Report Content”, but it only occurs when I run the WHOLE report, not just the subreport on its own. This is why I wonder whether there is a limit somewhere (number of rows ?) that has been reached maybe ?

Thanks for your help

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I logged your request. You will be notified as soon as the issue is resolved.

Best regards.

Hi,

Do you have any update on this issue please ?

Kind regards,

Catriona

Hi,

I’m looking into it right at the moment. Hope to fix it and release a hotfix by Monday or so.

Thanks.

Hi

Would you be able to give me an update on this issue please ? Our customer is chasing us.

Thanks

Cat

Hi,

Sorry for delay. Please expect a hotfix in a few hours.

Hi,

Please try out an intermediate build (find attached) that should have your issue fixed.

Please tell me if it works.

Thanks.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10673) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.