Issue with page orientation after pdf file concatenation

I have 2 pdf files that I am concatenating. The first file is portrait and the 2nd file is landscape.
When I concatenate the 2 files together the landscape orientation is not honored in the output pdf file.

I have tried the latest version of pdf (19.8) and get the same result.
If I switch the files around and put the landscape pdf first, the resulting pdf is correct ie the first page is landscape and the 2nd page is portrait.

I am using this code.

Dim pdfDocument1 As Aspose.Pdf.Document = Nothing
    Dim pdfDocument2 As Aspose.Pdf.Document = Nothing

'Open first document
        pdfDocument1 = New Aspose.Pdf.Document("c:\pdftest\03053-1INV017626.pdf")

'Open second document
        pdfDocument2 = New Aspose.Pdf.Document("c:\pdftest\03053.pdf")

'Add pages of second document to the first
        pdfDocument1.Pages.Add(pdfDocument2.Pages)

'Save concatenated output file
        pdfDocument1.Save("c:\pdftest\concatfile.pdf")

03053.pdf (55.0 KB)
03053-1INV017626.pdf (130.3 KB)

@t1dmm

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-46848 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please give me an update on this issue?
Thank you

@t1dmm

Regretfully the issue is not yet resolved due to low priority and other high priority issues in the queue. It will surely be resolved on first come first serve basis and we will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.