Issue with PDF conversion with aspose-cells library

TAbles data is not getting calculated during PDF conversion. If we save excel, it works, but if we save as .pdf, table cells value coming as #Name#. for only those cells for which formula is set to refer data of other sheet, which has TRUNC, ISNA and VLOOKUP function.

If we just refer a data from other sheet which does not have any formula, it works fine, I mean PDF conversion works.

API called is
workbook.save(Param1, FileFormatType.PDF);

library details are as -
groupId --> asposej
artifactId --> aspose-cells
version --> 17.4

We used this in our JAVA Spring boot application

@harshal5588,

I think this post should be in Aspose.Cells Forum. I will move there so someone from that team can help you.

@harshal5588,

Could you please call Workbook.CalculateFormula() before rendering to PDF file format if it makes any difference.

Also, we recommend you to kindly try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v23.3 (Releases | Maven).

If you still find the issue after calculating workbook formulas (call), kindly do share your template Excel file (please zip the file prior attaching here). We will check your issue soon.

Thank you for quick response, this is amazing, it definitely gives developers an energy to try few other ways when they .

we have called that api Workbook.CalculateFormula() before pdf conversion. But issue is still there.
Also, we can not update v23.3 immediately as this is a long process in our company.
Also figuring out a way to share that excel with you asap so that we can get to a root cause asap.

Thank you,
Harshal

@harshal5588,

You are welcome and good to know that the suggested method call figures out your issue now. Feel free to write us back if you have further queries or comments.