Issue with Postscript/PCL printing of some PDF files

We are facing some issue when using AsposePdf AsposePdfViewer to convert a PDF file to Postscript or PCL format, for particular pdf file ( file is attached.) The problem original found for Aspose version 18, I tried Aspose version 21.3, it’s same issue.

For a normal pdf file, usually take no time. But for this pdf (attached) would take 3~5 minutes to complete ‘view.PrintLargePdf() call.

Could you please take look, let us know how to solve the problem?

@GE_Med

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Postscript or PCL.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.
  • Please share the screenshots of your issue detail.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

PDF2Printer.zip (337.6 KB)
Hi, Tahir,

As your request, we created a standalone Window Form application to demo the problem. You can find two PDF files from ~\PDF2Printer.zip\PDF2Printer\PDFFile\ folder. A regular one ‘RegularOne.pdf’, only take about 10 ~15 seconds to print to PCL/PS printer. But the ‘ProblemOne.pdf’ would take more than 4 minutes.

Let me know if anything else you need.

Thanx a lot,

Yun

@yunvits

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-51982. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Greetings, can you provide an update on this. We have a customer escalation that is in need of this getting resolved.

@GE_Med

Currently, your issue is pending for analysis and is in the queue. Once we complete the analysis of your issue, we will then be able to provide you an estimate.

Could you please let me know where this case is at in the queue and how long you expect it will be before you get to it. We have a customer escalation that is waiting for this.

Greetings,

Could you please let me know where this case is at in the queue and how long you expect it will be before you get to it. We have a customer escalation that is waiting for this.

Thank you

Mike Juhl
Manager, Diagnostic Cardiology ECG Management and Analysis Applications
GE Healthcare

T +1 414 721 3935 | M +1 414 750 1365 | F +1 414 908 9577

E-Mail: Michael.Juhl@med.ge.com

9900 W. Innovation Dr. | Milwaukee, WI - 53226, USA

@GE_Med

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it. Thanks for your patience.