Issue with PPT

Hi Team,

We are encountering a issue with ppt when multiple objects are created within one slide.

We are exporting the grid data with bar chat within grid. while doing so we have to create a table for the grid and fill the data by looping for each cell in the grid, to export the bar chat in the grid we are creating another shape(rectangle) in a cell in the grid. Every thing works fine untill the user copies the data table and places it into another document, in this case the rectangular shapes are not copied along with the table data as both are seprate objects. Now my question is is there any way to keep multiple objects bound together to work as single object.

I have attached sample ppt, the second slide in the ppt highlights the issue we are facing.

Please look into the issue and let me know of any possible solution.

Regards,

Sumit.

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the requirements shared by you but unfortunately have not been able to get the clear idea. Can you please explain the following again along with a sample application that you used on your end. Please share the generated improper output and also the desired output. I will try my best to help you further.

We are exporting the grid data with bar chat within grid. while doing so we have to create a table for the grid and fill the data by looping for each cell in the grid, to export the bar chat in the grid we are creating another shape(rectangle) in a cell in the grid. Every thing works fine untill the user copies the data table and places it into another document, in this case the rectangular shapes are not copied along with the table data as both are separate objects. Now my question is is there any way to keep multiple objects bound together to work as single object.

Many Thanks,