Issue with Rename Field

Is there any progress on this suggestion? We are seeing a similar issue on Aspose.PDF v21.6.0

@acturisaspose

Unfortunately, there is no update available on PDFNET-39366.

Perhaps, you are facing some different issue. Could you please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input PDF document.
  • Please attach the output PDF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please attach the expected output PDF file that shows the desired behavior.
  • Please create a sample application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.

I believe it is the same issue.

Materials attached. Can be run using Windows PowerShell, so long as paths to dll and licence are provided. Alternative C# can be given if this is needed.

2386492_Replicate.zip (105.5 KB)

@acturisaspose

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-50994. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

May I ask is there any workaround for this issue?

E.g. is there any way I can update a field with name e.g “TestField.TestName” to have a field name of just “TestNewName”

@acturisaspose

Unfortunately, there is no workaround available for this issue. We will be sure to inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on it.