Issue with shadows appearing in text when saving PPT as PDF

I have a slide deck that, when viewed in PPT, does not have drop shadows. The way the text box is setup, a drop shadow effect is in place, but it doesn't show up in the text. When saving the PPT as PDF, the drop shadow appears on the text and the shadow should not appear.

I've attached a small PPT and C# project that demonstrates the issue.

Dear Seely,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I am extremely sorry for the delayed response. An issue with issue id 14062 has been created on our Issue Tracking System to rectify the problem as identified by you. This thread has been associated with this issue, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as this issue is resolved.

Thanks and Best Regards

I’m interested in the status of this bug? Has there been any progress?

Dear Seely,

We regret to inform you that we are still working over this issue. We are trying our level best to resolve this issue ASAP. We will inform you once the issue gets resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14062) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Running the code attached to this issue with Aspose 4.1.1.0 still exhibits the bug. The Japanese characters show up as square boxes. Please fix this issue or advise on how to work around it.

sorry-- wrong link. Will post this comment on the right thread. This issue IS resolved.