Issue with table rowspan and colspan in aspose .net pdf

I am always getting issue with aspose tables if it have rowspan immediate to colspan in the table.

It have always cells are misplaced/ wrongly arranged.

Below is my sample table mark up and my code.

Markup :

Column1 and column2 merge With Colspan1
                  Column3 With Rowspan1

Column1 for row 2
                  Column2 for row 2

code :

Aspose.Pdf.Table table = new Aspose.Pdf.Table();
    //Set with column widths of the table
    table.ColumnWidths = "150 150 150";

table.Border = new Aspose.Pdf.BorderInfo(Aspose.Pdf.BorderSide.All, 2F, Aspose.Pdf.Color.Blue);

Row row1 = table.Rows.Add();

Cell cell1 = row1.Cells.Add("Column1 With Colspan1");
    cell1.ColSpan = 2;
    cell1.Border = new BorderInfo(Aspose.Pdf.BorderSide.All, 1.0f, Aspose.Pdf.Color.Red);
    cell1.IsWordWrapped = true;

Cell cell2 = row1.Cells.Add("Column2 With Rowspan1");
    cell2.RowSpan = 2;
    cell2.Border = new BorderInfo(Aspose.Pdf.BorderSide.All, 1.0f, Aspose.Pdf.Color.Green);
    cell2.IsWordWrapped = true;

Row row2 = table.Rows.Add();

Cell r2c1 = row2.Cells.Add("Column1 for row 2");
    r2c1.Border = new BorderInfo(Aspose.Pdf.BorderSide.All, 1.0f, Aspose.Pdf.Color.Black);
    r2c1.IsWordWrapped = true;

Cell r2c2 = row2.Cells.Add("Column2 for row 2");
    r2c2.Border = new BorderInfo(Aspose.Pdf.BorderSide.All, 1.0f, Aspose.Pdf.Color.Yellow);
    r2c2.IsWordWrapped = true;

pdfPage.Paragraphs.Add(table);</code></pre><pre style="margin-top: 0px; padding: 5px; border: 0px; font-size: 13px; overflow: auto; width: auto; max-height: 600px; font-family: Consolas, Menlo, Monaco, 'Lucida Console', 'Liberation Mono', 'DejaVu Sans Mono', 'Bitstream Vera Sans Mono', 'Courier New', monospace, sans-serif; word-wrap: normal; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); background-color: rgb(238, 238, 238);"><br></pre>

Hi Srinivas,

We are sorry for the delayed response. We have tested the scenario and noticed the reported issue while using ColSpan and RowSpan together in a row. So we have logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-39060 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Can I please get a status on PDFNEWNET-39060? This was opened in July and I’m just following up.

Thanks,
Srini

Hi Srini,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your reported issue is still not resolved, as our product team is busy in investigating/fixing other issues in the queue, reported earlier. However we have raised the issue priority and requested our product team to complete the analysis and share an ETA at their earliest. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-39060) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.9.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Asome !! Thank you.