Issue with Text Modifications Not Being Underlined in Aspose.Words Document Comparison

We are comparing 2 documents with the Nuget package of aspose Word, While comparing 2 documents text that is modified is not underlined in A&D in the Word file. We are attaching both Word files for your reference and we have also attached a comparison file we got from Aspose and Screenshots in the attachment.
B105_BaseFile.docx (46.5 KB)

B105_UploadedFile.docx (36.2 KB)

B105_Compare_File_Output.docx (68.2 KB)

Base file:

FIle with changes:

Comparison file got from Aspose:

@ttinwala Unfortunately, the problem is not clear enough As I can see the output produce by Aspose.Words looks similar to the comparison output produced by MS Word. If possible, could you please simplify your documents and explain what the problem is?

@alexey.noskov , please take a look on attached screen shot of “FIle with changes”, we have edited whole paragraph but in “Comparison file got from Aspose” we got paragraph which is partially edited/Not whole paragraph is with underline.

@ttinwala Aspose.Words produced output, which is similar to MS Word comparison output, so the result looks correct to me.

• We have source file which have full paragraph with underline while comparing the document it is showing underline in partial text of the paragraph instead of full paragraph in aspose response doc.
  • I have highlighted the paragraph with red border in attached snapshot of “File with changes”

Please let us know if you need any further info for the same.

Thanks!

@ttinwala As I have mentioned Aspose.Words produced comparison output similar to MS Word. So the output is correct and expected.