We have been using Aspose Total for generation of reports in our application. We added a new functionality of converting Word doc to Pdf and we are facing some issues in it.
Please find attached a word doc created using Aspose.Words and which, on conversion to Pdf using Aspose.Pdf, has issues. These are the issues found:
- Some text and lines become bold even though they are not so in the original word file.
- The diagonal line in the form (別紙様式3), Page 3, last table is lost after conversion to Pdf.
- The left most vertical line of the table in Form (別紙様式4) is lost on some pages in the Pdf.
- An extre row gets added to the end of each table in the Pdf.
- In form (別紙様式第７) the orientation for the vertical text, 医薬品の名称, changes and it gets rotated.
I could have attached the converted Pdf file too but i could not find a way to attach two files in this message. So please check it on your side by converting it to Pdf.
The report attached has to be sent to Regulatory Authorities and the template is provided by the Authorities only. So we need a way to maintain the template design across conversions.
It would be really helpful if you could look into these issues and come up with some solution. Please do let me know the Issue# in case these issues can not be resolved immediately and you keep track of it through an Issue# so that we can also keep a track of it through the same number.
Thanks in Advance,