Issues fixed in latest aspose-page-23.1 jar?

We are using the com.aspose:aspose-page:20.5 jar (this is the maximum upgrade the current license allows) for eps to pdf conversion. But we are facing some issues like some letters not rendered when rendering images in pdf/incomplete images in pdfs etc

Can I know if these issues have been fixed in the latest jar of aspose-page-23.1?

Hello, we are using the com.aspose:aspose-page:20.5 jar (this is the maximum upgrade the current license allows) for eps to pdf conversion. But we are facing some issues like 1)some letters not rendered when rendering images in pdf and 2)incomplete images in pdfs 3)com.aspose.page.internal.l17.I47 is not supported in this context error during conversion.

Can u please let me know if these issues have been fixed in the latest jar of aspose-page-23.1?

@LakshmiVijayan

In order to test for the issues, we need sample files. Can you please share sample files and the code snippet with us? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

epsIssue.zip (330.2 KB)

Hello, thankyou for your reply.We are using the below code for eps to pdf conversion. Also attaching the eps file and an image of the eps in pdf.

PsDocument document = new PsDocument(fileInputStream);

ByteArrayOutputStream pdfOutputStream = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
    boolean suppressErrors = true;
    PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions(suppressErrors);
    com.aspose.eps.device.PdfDevice device = new com.aspose.eps.device.PdfDevice(pdfOutputStream);
    document.save(device, options);

@LakshmiVijayan

Please check the attached PDF generated in our environment using Aspose.Page for Java 23.1 and let us know in case you notice any issues in it.
PStoPDF.pdf (125.5 KB)

@asad.ali
Thankyou for your response and the image looks good, can you also let me know about the other 2 issues mentioned 1)some letters not rendering and 3)com.aspose.page.internal.l17.I47 is not supported in this context error during conversion?

Attaching samples for these.epsImageIssueLettersNotRendering.zip (206.1 KB)
epsIssue3.zip (3.8 MB)

@LakshmiVijayan

Please check attached 3 PDFs that were generated using 23.1 version of the API and let us know in case you find some issues in them.
Figure 3.eps.pdf (403.0 KB)
Fig 3_notannotated.eps.pdf (1.1 MB)
Fig 3.eps.pdf (154.2 KB)

Thankyou, they all look good!