Issues in getting content from image using Aspose OCR

Hi Team,

Iam using OCR API to get the content from the attached image.
But its returning lot of jung values. Its not able to recognize many of the words.
Kinldy help me in this issue.

Thanks,
Raghav
Hi Raghav,

Thank you for considering Aspose APIs.

We have carried out investigation on the said issue. Several tests have been performed on the image provided by you while using the latest version of Aspose.OCR for Java 2.4.0, and we are able to notice the problem, that the results are not upto the expectation. however, we need to further investigate the matter therefore we have logged this incident in our bug tracking system under the ticket OCR-34053.

We will update you accordingly. We truly appreciate your support and understanding.

Hi Team,

Any updates on the above reported issue?

Regards,
Raghav
Hi Raghav,

Please, note that the ticket is currrently in blocked state. There are two reasons for it:
1) Performance:- API is currently taking too much time to process large images.
2) Accuracy:- Result is not correct for the complete document.
These tasks have been assigned but not yet scheduled. Please allow us more time to analyze the issues further to pin point the areas that need improvement. As soon as we made any progress in resolving the aforesaid problems, we will update you here.

In the mean while, there is anything else we could do to help, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Hi Team,

Any updates on the issue, which I have raised in the above thread.

Thanks,
Raghav

Hi Raghav,

I am afraid, the tickets attached to this thread are not resolved yet. Moreover, they are currently blocked due to some internal tickets that have been logged to enhance certain aspects of the OcrEngine for correct recognition of contents from your sample.

As soon as we have further updates in this regard, we will post here for your kind reference.

Hi Team,

Can I get any updates on the above issue?
Hi Raghav,

I am afraid; the ticket attached to this thread is not resolved yet. Further to update you that our product team is making progress and working on enhancement of OcrEngine working so that it should recognize the contents more efficiently.

Please, spare us some more time in order to work on this issue. We will update you as soon as there are any updates in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.